Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Blog!

Well, I think it's finally time to start chronicling my crafty adventures.  I've been doing lots of sewing and such on my break from grad school and I hope the trend continues through the school year.

My goal is to work on a project at least once a week, which means at least one blog post a week.  It is always nice to see the step-by-step process on other blogs, so that will be another goal for this blog: take pictures of everything!  I just finished an adorable little tote for my cousin, but didn't take any process photos.  Once I've got all the gifts ready, I'll take a photo of it filled with goodies and post it here!  Since I just started a quilt, I'll be able to snap lots of photos from here on out.

I'm also hoping to include a picture in every post!  We'll see how that goes. . .

For now, though, it is time to wander around in blogland for some inspiration!  I'll leave you with a picture of Luna ringing in the new year with a pretty bow:

Luna on New Year's Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment